A staircase can create an inspired, dramatic moment in your home. Obviously, working within the design context of your structure is key…it is always fun to work in new details (whether modern or more traditional) to create something unique for our clients.
Staircase inspiration can come from so many different sources. Travel is key…a few places we might suggest:
1. Europe – so many design detail ideas from the great buildings
2. Luxury Hotes/Resorts – generally the main public spaces shoot for a wow first impression
3. Luxury Retail – designer and concept stores around the world offer new ideas
4. Vacation Home Rentals – rent an outstanding house somewhere for a week and be inspired
5. Home and City Tours – historical or modern…there is always at least one building that inspires
6. Museums – also great inspiration for landscaping: gardens, courtyards, water features, etc.
Your phone’s camera is all you need. Try setting up a Pinterest board to save your ideas.